Saturday, July 08, 2006

4th of July

I haven't blogged on here in a long time. I've been lazily putting most of my pics on Flickr. Below are some pics from the 4th of July. Michael, Jr. and I took my nieces and my brother-in-law Thatcher to the fireworks in downtown San Jose. It was a great fireworks show. Having a fireworks show in the downtown area had a couple of interesting effects. Reverbations from all the buildings made it especially loud, and all the explosions were reflected brilliantly on the buildings.



I took this picture of Michael with my cell phone.

Yeah this picture was taken with my cell phone, too.

Here's a better picture of Torrie. This was taken a few days later, at Commanche Park near our house.

And here's Callie...

And of course last not but not least, here's Lynsie. I can't help but think about how much she's grown up lately -- and of course that just makes me feel old!

Here's Michael, Jr. at the park, too.

Blogged with Flock

No comments: